Civil Fight and Political Decisions
13:50 December 25, 2013 | Թեղուտ
Only the civil society fights with the consequent destruction of the environment. How does this thesis work? At which stage of development are these public movements now? What kind of solutions are proposed by...
Forest on Eve of New Year
11:57 December 13, 2013 | Թեղուտ
The felling of pine trees will be banned starting from 13 December.“ArmForest” SNCO hasn’t cut down pine trees for sale. This year we gave 6000 branches for central Christmas tree in Yerevan and 3000 branches for the Christmas tree in Gyumri,” said...
Accident in “Teghout” CJSC
15:56 November 16, 2013 | Թեղուտ
The company doesn’t ensure elementary conditions for workers thus jeopardizing...
Armenia Will Soon Have Problems with Georgia for Teghout
10:59 November 12, 2013 | Թեղուտ | Լոռի | Սյունիք
"I possess information that at official level no note is addressed to Armenia, but at non-official we are warned that we have exceeded the limits" said...
Activist to Policeman : “Why Are You Arresting?”
15:19 October 30, 2013 | Թեղուտ | Երեւան
On 30 October environmental activists Gevorg Safaryan and Taron Sargsyan were detained by the police during the peaceful demonstration near the governmental building. They were seeking to voice the open letter addressed to PM Tigran Sargsyan in regard with Teghut mine development by Teghut CJSC. The police prohibited him to
Teghout Villagers’ Life Quality Deteriorated
18:22 September 06, 2013 | Թեղուտ | Լոռի
The quality life of Teghout villagers has deteriorated, as the sociological surveys carried out by “Socioscope” NGO show. “Survey results show there is reduction in community residents’ enthusiasm. If they were first enthusiastic about having
Teghout mine elements makes up 35,140,672, 373 USD
16:23 August 20, 2013 | Թեղուտ | Լոռի
Only 80% of copper and molybdenum will be extracted from ores during Teghout copper and molybdenum mining, while the remaining 20% with toxic elements will be dumped into...


Hot Spots



Subscribe to receive our latest news