From 9 to 13 October 2017 the Territorial Divisions of Nature Protection and Soil Inspection Body of RA Nature Protection Ministry detected the following during its inspections held last week:
• 14 cases of transportation of illegally obtained timber,
• 6 cases of violation of the requirements of atmospheric air preservation and waste placement,
• 5 cases of illegal fishing and crawfish hunting,
• 2 cases of the violation of the requirements for soil management and preservation,
• 2 cases of the violation of the requirements for vegetation preservation and preservation.
An investigation has been carried in the case of 13 out of 29 violations, and an administration five in the amount of 1,210,000 AMD has been imposed. 16 cases are still in the progress of investigation.
In general, the amount of the damage caused to the environment because of environmental violations has made up 1,414,900 AMD, but only 1.140.700 AMD has been levied.
13:38 October 19, 2017