In the frames of "Supporting New Reforms in SHPP Sector through CSO-Government Dialogue" project, the expert group visited "Dali" SHPP, which is located in the administrative areas of Tghuk and Sarnakunq Communities, Syunik Region, Armenia. The SHPP is constructed on the Dali (Tghuk) Tributary to the Vorotan River, the length of which is 20 km. "Dali" SHPP is operated by "Khachatryan Yeghbayrner" LLC (Khachatryan Brothers).
- As the water usage permit issued for the SHPP operation sets an environmental flow of 80 l/s (which was 40 l/s in the water usage permit issued for the SHPP construction), it's necessary to review the hydroeconomic estimates and to ensure the fish passway with thus amount of environmental flow.
- To equip water intake section with water-meter equipment with online data transmission systems, which will ensure the regulation and supervision of the water amount used and the environmental flow.
- To re-equip the SHPP with technically more efficient aggregates, which will have an entirely automated management system and operate will less amount of water and ensure high effectiveness.
- To equip the entrance part of the pipeline with a fine cellular net so as to prevent the flow of the small fish into the pipeline.
- To carry out sufficient recovery works in the area of pressure pipelines and to reclaim the areas recovering the previous look of the landscape.
- To carry out the discharge of the wastewater through a water-proof well or a 'mini' cleaning station.
The material was developed in the frames of “Supporting new reforms in SHPP sector through CSO-government dialogue” supported by UNDP/GEF Small Grants Programme".
14:03 October 27, 2017